Marie Laure Tombini - O'délices
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 cup of Danival Dessert Hazelnut & cocoa (110 g)
- 100g of lactose-free organic margarine
- 120g of organic chocolate
- 2 organic eggs
- 30g of organic sugar
- 40g of organic cornstarch
- 1. Pour the Danival Hazelnut & Cocoa dessert into ice cube molds or silicone mini molds in the freezer for at least 5 hours. You will get 6 to 8 ice cubes.
- 2. When ice cubes are set, melt margarine and chocolate in a bowl on a bain-marie.
- 3. Out of the fire, add the sugar, and mix well.
- 4. Add the eggs, whisking then the starch, and mix.
- 5. Oil the muffins molds, fill one third of the mold with dough, place an ice cube in the middle and cover with dough. You should have 5 muffins.
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.