© Delphine Pocard - La cuisine bio de Miss Pat'
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1 long and sharp black organic radish
- 100g of Danival green olive spread
- 100 g Danival dried Tomatoes spread
- 40 g of organic sesame seeds
- 40 g of organic poppy seeds
- a quality organic oil for raw vegetables (rape, hazelnut, etc ...)
- pink pepper
Time saving by Danival
- Heat a pan of water. Cut thin strips in the zucchini and in the black radish previously washed and wiped, by using a mandolin. Scald the strips of vegetables for 2 minutes, just the time to soften them.
- Spread a first strip with green olive spread or with the dried tomato psread. Wrap the strip gently on itself. Repeat the same operation with the other strips.
- Put oil to the perimeter of each maki, especially with a brush. Sprinkle with poppy seeds or sesame seeds. Finalize with a pinch of pink pepper on each maki.
- Apply a peak in each maki to facilitate the tasting at the aperitif moment.