© Bertrand photos - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- For the pizza dough (760g):
- 500 g of organic wheat flour
- 250 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil
- 10 g of organic dry yeast
- For the filling:
- 1 bottle of DANIVAL Tomato & vegtables sauce 330g
- 2 hearts of organic canned artichoke
- 2 organic tomatoes (if it's season)
- 12 chorizo slices
- 2 balls of mozarrella
- Green pitted olives
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- Preparation of the pizza dough:
- 1. Pour the flour into a bowl, dig a well, add the yeast and salt. Mix with the spatula then add the olive oil and 2 spoons with lukewarm water.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients by hand until you obtain a homogeneous paste and make a ball. If necessary adjust the amount of water if the dough is a bit hard by adding a few drops of water as the exact amount of water depends on the flour. 3. Cover the dough with a clean cloth. Let it stand at room temperature for about 1 hour, the time dough doubles in volume.
- 4. Knead the dough to chase the gas and then divide it into 3 balls of pizza dough (about 250g). Book 2 balls aside (which you can freeze).
- Spread a ball of pizza dough on an oiled baking tray. Let stand for 30 minutes before adding the filling.
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
- The filling:
- Spread the tomato sauce over the entire surface of the pizza dough.
- Then add small pieces of artichoke hearts, tomato slices, chorizo slices, pieces of mozzarella and olive rings.
- Cook the pizza in the oven at 200 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can decorate the pizza with some oregano or parsley leaves.