© Delphine Pocard - La cuisine bio de Miss Pat'
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- For the pizza dough:
- 120 g of organic chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of organic curry
- 2 organic eggs
- 30cl of fermented organic milk
- For the filling:
- 15cl of Danival Veggie Tomato sauce
- 25 pitted organic black olives
- 100 g of organic feta
- 1 red organic onion
- 3 slices of organic dry ham
- herbs of Provence
- organic roquette salad
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- Pour the chickpea flour, yeast, salt and curry into a bowl. Form a well in the middle. Add the two eggs previously whipped for one minute in a small bowl to make them lather.
- Mix all the ingredients and gradually add the fermented milk. Let the dough stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- During this time, cut each black olive in half lengthwise. Cut the feta cheese in small dices, the slices of dry ham ( without the rind) in strips. Peel the onion and finely chop it with a mandolin. Rinse with clear water to soften.
- Heat a blini pan lightly oiled. Cook the pizza dough, small ladles by small ladles. When holes appear, return. When the blinis are cooked, place them between two plates to keep them warm. Repeat the operation until the dough is depleted.
- Spread each blini with Danival Veggie Tomato Sauce, then garnish them with feta cheese, ham, onion, olives, Provence herbs and roquette salad leaves.
- The pizzettes are ready to be enjoyed !