© valya82 - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 3 Danival pumpkin & Butternut squash soup 50cl
- 1 jar of Danival whole chestnuts 320g
- 1 jar of Danival white miso (shiro miso) 200g
- 8 slices of toasted bread
- 4 slices of organic (smoked) bacon
Danival's Product used
- 1. Crush 200g of whole chestnuts into small pieces. Reserve them in a bowl.
- 2. Open the soup bags and pour them into a large saucepan. Heat the soup over low heat for 5-10 minutes (do not boil it).
- 3. In a hot skillet, heat the slices of smoked bacon, 30 seconds on each side. Reserve them.
- 4. Make 4 plates : pour the hot soup into each plate, add a slice of bacon to the center and then sprinkle with a few chestnuts.
- 5. Spread the slices of white miso toast and taste the hot soup.