Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 40g of sugar
- 300 g of DANIVAL organic chestnut cream
- 30 cl of organic cream
- 2 tablespoons of brown cane sugar
- ½ organic orange fruit
- 6 DANIVAL organic whole chestnuts
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Heat your oven at 150 ° C (th.5). Pick the zest of a 1/2 orange up . Heat the cream with the orange zest in a saucepan. Let cool.
- 2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Pour the warm cream to the mixture. Add DANIVAL chestnut cream and mix.
- 3. Pour the mixture into 6 little cake pans (ramekins) and bake for 20 minutes at 150 ° C. Then 10 minutes more in the oven at 130 ° C.
- 4. Let the creams cool and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour minimum.
- 5. Crush the whole chestnuts.
- 6. Before serving, sprinkle the cream with brown sugar and crushed chestnuts and put them under the grill for 5 minutes, or burn the top of the cream directly with a kitchen torch.
Chef’s tips :
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for the most gourmet of you.