Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 2 organic puff pastries
- 1 jar of Danival chestnut cream 380g li>
- 2 organic eggs li>
- 50 g of organic cane sugar li>
- 50 g of organic butter li>
- 125 g of organic almond powder li>
- 1 bean to hide li>
- 1 paper crown li>
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. In a salad bowl, beat the whole egg with the egg white and sugar until the mixture whitens. Incorporate almond powder and butter.
- 2. Unroll the puff pastry and spread it with chestnut cream leaving a rim of dough.
- 3. Divide the almond cream on top. Remove the bean.
- 4. Brush the edge of the dough with a little water with a brush.
- 5. Cover with the second paste and press the edges to weld.
- 6. Cut the excess of dough and tie the edges (give small blows with the tip of a knife, blade outwards, to weld the two pastes together).
- 7. Dore the cake with an egg yolk diluted in a little water with a brush. Decorate the surface with the blade of a knife, cutting side up.
- 8. Cook the patty of kings for about 25 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 ° C.