© zoryanchik - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 300 g of organic flour
- 250g of organic cane desucre
- 100g of organic melted butter
- 2 organic eggs
- 20 cl (200g) of organic cream
- 2 taspoons oforganic leavening powder
- 300g of organic DANIVAL pitted prunes
- 1 pinch of organic vanilla powder
- 30 cl of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon of Armagnac (optional)
Danival's Product used
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- 2. Mix the prunes, boiling water, and vanilla in a small container. Let stand 25 minutes. Drain the prunes in a strainer, sponge them, cut them in 3 or 4 and leave aside.
- 3. In a bowl, beat eggs in omelette, add sugar and melted butter, mix for about 2 minutes. Finally add the crème fraîche and mix until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- 4. Mix the flour and baking powder. Pour the flour into the dough step by step, mix regularly to avoid lumps. Gently add the prunes, as well as the Armagnac if you put.
- 5. Pour the mixture into small buttered butter muffins and bake for 15-20 minutes in the oven at 200 ° C.