Marie Laure Tombini - O'délices
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 75g of organic milk
- 75g of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of brown organic sugar
- 80 g of diced butter
- 160 g of organic eggs (3 large eggs)
- 100 g of wheat flour T65
- 600 g og Dani'Pom Apple & Raspberry Danival
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Heat the oven at 230° C. Heat the milk, water, sugar, salt and butter in a saucepan over high heat until the butter is melted.
- 2. Remove the saucepan from heat, add the flour all at once and mix.
- 3. Cook 30 seconds more over high heat to dry the dough.
- 4. Pour the dough into a blender and mix with the slower speed. Stir until no steam escapes from the bowl.
- 5. Beat the eggs (check the total weight) and add them gradually to the dough at minimum speed.
- 6. Make “chouquettes” on a plate with a pastry bag. Sprinkle with sugar grains.
- 7. Bake the “chouquettes”, lower than 180° C and bake for 20 min.
- 8. Make a small hole in the “chouquettes” and garnish them with DaniPom using a pastry bag.