Marie Laure Tombini - O'délices
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 3 organic eggs
- 100 g of organic sugar
- 100 g of organic wheat flour
- 250 à 350 g of Dani’Pom Apple & Raspberry Danival
- Sugar pearls to decorate
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Beat 2 yolks and 1 whole egg with sugar, and add flour.
- 2. Beat the egg whites and add them to the previous preparation.
- 3. Spread in a cake tin 33 x 23 cm and bake for 8 minutes.
- 4. Once baked, unmold the cake onto a clean dish towel and roll it immediately so that it takes shape and does not break: wrap in the lengthwise several turns to make the shell of the snail and fold the opposite side to make the head. For cooling the cake and maintain its snail shape, wrap everything in a second towel.
- 5. Unroll the cake carefully, top with sauce and wrap again.
- 6. Cut 1 or 2 cm slices. Add sugar pearls to make the eyes and sprinkles to make the antennae. If necessary strengthen with wooden picks.