Cécile Lorillon - blog "Le cri de la courgette"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 100 g of DANIVAL organic apricot compote
- 250 g of organic wheat flour
- 110 g of organic vegetable margarine
- 100 g of organic brown sugar
- 1 small organic egg
- ½ organic vanilla bean
Time saving by Danival
- 1- In a large bowl mix the flour and margarine to make a shortbread pastry. Add sugar, the half of vanilla grains, then add the beaten egg. Place the ball of dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 2 Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
- 3. Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Cut round and hollow out half of them using a cookie cutter.
- 4- Place your rounds on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5- Spread DANIVAL apricot compote on the rounds, then drop the hollowed rounds on top. Keep shortbreads in an airtight container.