© Oleksandr Shevchenko - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 500 g of organic spaghetti (or other pasta)
- 300g of frozen seafood mix
- 200g of fresh shrimp
- 1 organic shallot
- 20 cl organic white wine
- 50g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Organic olive oil
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Thaw the seafood. Decorate your fresh shrimps. Peel and finely chop the shallot and garlic.
- 2. Brown the chopped shallot and garlic in a saucepan with a little olive oil.
- 3. Just before staining, add the white wine and bring to a boil.
- 4. Add the thawed seafood and turn down the heat. Salt, pepper and reserve.
- 5. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water. ( Observe the cooking time indicated on the pasta package ).
- 6. Once cooked, drain the pasta from the strainer. Pour them into the seafood mixture, add the peeled shrimp and the tomato sauce. Mix thoroughly to obtain spaghetti, well impregnated with tomato sauce and seafood.
- 7. Serve the hot dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.