© B. and E. Dudziński - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 organic shortbread
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 jar of Danival prune pulp 380g
- 190g of organic cane sugar
- 2 c. of organic lemon juice
- 100g of organic coconut chips
- organic vanilla powder
Danival's Product used
- 1. Spread the shortbread into a pie plate. ( a round or a square plate ).
- 2. Prick the bottom with a fork and cook the dough in the oven for 15 minutes at 210 ° C. Make sure that the dough does not rise too much during cooking.
- 3. Mix prune pulp, sugar and a pinch of vanilla. Mix all the ingredients. Add 2 eggs, lemon juice and mix again. Pour the prune mixture onto the pre-cooked short paste.
- 4. Sprinkle the coconut chip on the pie.
- 5. Put the pie in the oven and cook for 25 minutes at 210 ° C. Serve it warm or cold with a vanilla ice cream.