© Jenny Sturm - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 organic shortbread
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 jar of DANIVAL prune pulp
- 190g of organic sugar
- 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice
- 100g of organic coconut chips
- 1 pinch of organic vanilla
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Spread the shortbread into a pie plate.
- 2. Prick the bottom with a fork and bake for 15 minutes at 210 ° C
- 3. Mix the prune pulp, sugar, a pinch of vanilla and whisk everything together.
- 4. Add the 2 eggs, the lemon juice and whisk.
- 5. Pour the mixture over the pre-cooked dough.
- 6. Sprinkle with coconut chips.
- 7. Put in the oven and cook for 25 minutes at 210 ° C
- 8. Serve the pie warm or cold