Marie Laure Tombini - O'délices
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 200g of Danival whole chestnuts
- 15 cl of water
- 20g of organic cane sugar
- 1 organic vanilla pod
- 4 organic egg yolks
- 50g of organic cane sugar
- 250g of organic mascarpone cheese
- 4 organic egg whites
- organic coffee
- 20 to 30 spoon biscuits
Danival's Product used
- 1. Roughly chop Danival whole chestnuts. Place in a small saucepan with 15 cl of water, 20 g of whole sugar and 1 scooped vanilla pod. Cook for 5 minutes with small shakes. Let cool.
- 2. Whisk the 4 egg yolks and 50 g of whole sugar until the mixture becomes slightly foamy. Add 250 g of mascarpone cheese while mixing until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
- 3. Beat 4 white eggs in snow, incorporate them gently with cream.
- 4. Pour 25 cl of very strong coffee into a hollow plate, soak quickly in 20 to 30 cookies with the spoon without totally soaking them.
- 5. Place a first layer of cookies in the bottom of glasses.
- 6. Cover with half the mascarpone cream. Add vanilla chestnuts, a layer of cookies soaked in coffee and finish with the second half of mascarpone cream.
- 7. Cover the tiramisu with a film and place it in the refrigerator.
- 8. With a fine sieve, sprinkle the tiramisu with a cloud of bitter cocoa just before serving.